So here's what's on MY Black Friday Wishlist...
1. December Math Journal (1st Grade) - from Missing Tooth Grins: These journals are AMAZING. They are the perfect no-prep journals for my 1st graders!
2. Place Value Pals - Easy Teaching Tools: My next unit with my 2nd graders is place value, and the activities in this look perfect for my kiddos!
3. Close Reads: Dogs - Creativity toe the Core: I love, love, love her close reads & I know my kiddos will LOVE this one that is all about different dog breeds!
4. Penguins: An Integrated Unit - Primarily Speaking Aimee Salazar: I have used the Bats and Owls integrated units by Aimee and my kiddos LOVED them!
5. Number Sense Games, Centers, and Activities - Primary Punch: This looks like a fantastic number sense pack of activities!
1. Sentence Surgery - This unit is perfect for primary students working on writing strong, complete sentences!
2. Introducing Multiplication - This unit is all about introducing multiplication with arrays, repeated addition, and equal groups! Perfect for end of 2nd and 3rd grades!
3. Addition Strategy Squad - This is one of my FAVORITE units! It includes little "strategy cheerleaders" to help you teach 2-3 digit addition!
4. Subtraction Strategy Squad - This is the subtraction version of my strategy squads! More adorable strategy cheerleaders and games & activities to teach 2 & 3 digit subtraction!
5. Monthly Reading Response Menus - I've included 9 different monthly literacy menus with activities to use with ANY book! I've also included graphic organizers for each activity! Great for homework or quick printable organizers!
Now it's time for the BIG GIVEAWAY! Take a look at all of these fabulous products!
Drumroll please.... Check out this HUGE giveaway package you can win by entering below! There is a resource from almost everyone in The Primary Pack, perfect for all primary grades!! Good luck, friends and happy shopping!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now It's Your Turn To Join The Fun!
1. Download the images above!
2. Add your favorite sellers products in your TpT cart to the "My Black Friday Wishlist"
3. Add your own products to the "For Your Black Friday Wishlist"
4. Link up below to share your Black Friday Wishlists!
5. Don't forget to enter our fabulous giveaway above AND visit others linked up below!